Friday, November 16, 2012

Crazy!

Life has been a little crazy, still. The repairs resulting in the downstairs flood are still underway. It's exciting, and really coming together, but it's got me a little thrown off. Not to mention, two babies in diapers at the same time, and two elementary age children leaves not much time for anything else. I'm so motivated to get things better organized though. I keep remembering the quote I read from Jen at IHeart Organizing, about how each minute spent organizing gains you an extra hour in time. I'm all over it! I definitely value time, and am constantly making an effort to use my time more wisely. Since time is money, I also believe it's true that time well balanced coincides with money well budgeted, both of which are very important to me. I've been gathering all kinds of inspiring ideas from books, and from the blogosphere. Tiny little changes I've made here and there are definitely motivating me to keep going, because I can feel my time slowly increasing already! I can't wait to share my projects as they get completed.

I need to catch up with the my "Thankful For" posts, so here goes.

Day 14: I'm thankful for my house. In this economy, it's a blessing to have a house to call home.

Day 15: I'm thankful for my "baby emergency fund." If you follow Dave Ramsey at all, you know what this is. Basically, it's a small savings for the unexpected emergency that may come up, in this game called "life." Well, this year has brought us quite a number, and we haven't gone in debt yet, in order to take care of them.

Day 16: I'm thankful for my Crock Pot. I'm not big on cooking, but it's a necessary evil! Ha! Just kidding. About the "necessary evil" part that is. I have tonight's dinner cooking in my Crock Pot right now. I love how this tool makes this task easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment