Saturday, November 3, 2012

Thankful in November, Day 3

Today, I am thankful for my new washing machine and dryer. I got these earlier this year, during the summer, after my old dryer died. They are Whirlpool Cabrio machines. They clean so well, and use up less water. They also have a larger capacity than my old machines, which makes so much of a difference when you're doing laundry for a family of 6. They are also great for washing all those cloth diapers that I mentioned in yesterday's post. It's so nice to have new machines, because I have never, until now, had new washing machines. What a treat. Sorry for my lack of photo, but they reside in my garage (for now), and I'm not too happy with the state of my garage. Maybe one day, you'll see a picture of them in my new laundry room (just dreaming a little!).

No comments:

Post a Comment