Friday, November 2, 2012

Bye-bye Halloween!

Well, Halloween is over, and it's time to gear up for the snowball effect of the Holiday season and the end of the year! I had a fun Halloween, and no matter how busy I am, it doesn't seem right unless I pull something together for a costume. Even if it's a simple hat... or not so simple! I decided to be a rice farmer this year! This hat was my grandmothers. I think it came with her when she first arrived from the Phillipines when I was 5. I've always wanted to use it for a costume! Sorry for the funny pose. I look like I'm about to bust out in a Filipino folk dance!


1 comment:

  1. hi honey .. well, as promised, i am visiting you on your blog, & i've got to say, kinda nice ... better and more personable than fb ... keep this up ... i could definitely follow along through this ... still very much enjoyed our convo today ... THAT beats blogs and facebook and myspace any day ... & you know whats better than that? personal visits (Huge HINT) ...

    btw ... i remember that hat ... noel wore that for halloween too .. the same year i dressed as miss saigon.

    love ya .. miss ya

    jai

    ReplyDelete