Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Happy October!


I could not let yet another weekend pass by without getting some Halloween flair up! Last year, I was uncomfortable and pregnant, and just did not do my normal holiday decorating set up. I gave myself a pass, but my boys were kinda bummed. I promised myself that I would make every effort from now on, to continue with our holiday traditions, no matter how much I may not feel like it at the time. I really do love decorating, especially during the holidays. Halloween time is a definite favorite in our home. Everyone meet Bones and his trusty pets, Sticks (the dog) and Stones (the cat)! These three are beloved Partylite characters. I used to be an active consultant for Partylite, but life is too busy these days. Still love Partylite, and will pick it up again in the future.


It's kinda hard to see, but these are bat window clings. I let my boys put them up on our back sliding door window to our patio. In the background, you can see a partial view of the mountain behind our house. I love my backyard view! Happy October everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment