Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Impulse Organizing

These pictures were actually taken a couple weeks ago, but here I go. A couple weeks ago, I had an impulsive organization project crop up. On impulse, I decided to organize my "office supply" box. Here is the before picture.



  I was gonna throw away this box, when I realized that it would be the right size to help me organize some of my random notebooks and index cards in my "office supply" box. I love to reuse and repurpose whenever I have the opportunity to.

 
 
As soon as I realized it, the urge to organize the entire box came about, and here is the end result:
 

 
 
Ahhhh. It feels so good when I get anything organized! Now whenever I need something from this box, I don't have to fumble through it. I know exactly where everything is! A time saver, and a stress reducer. Success!


1 comment: