Friday, November 2, 2012

Thankful in November

So, yesterday, I realized... it's November! I did a "thankful in November" thing last year on facebook, but I thought I would try to do it this year, now on my blog! I've noticed several people doing this, and I've been inspired to do the same. Each day in November, I will post something in which I am thankful for. Since it is already November 2nd, I'm going to do yesterday's and today's thankful post together. Here goes!

Day 1: Be pre-warned that this post may be a little gross for many. As for me, a lifesaver and big relief for sure. I am thankful for my Swedish snot sucker! "What's that?" you may ask. It is a simple little tube attached to a recepticle for receiving snot that I suck out of my baby's nose! Sounds gross, I know, but this little tool is very effective. My baby has been getting over a cold, and has had excess mucus the last few days. This thing works so well! Being able to help my baby breath with ease makes this so worth it!


 
 
 
Day 2: I am thankful for my cloth diapers! I didn't use them for my older two, but have been using them for my two current babies. Love them! I use Little G cloth diapers. "G" for Green. These diapers have a cloth insert with a soft microfleece surface that touches baby's skin, and a back surface made of hemp, that sucks moisture away from baby's skin. They also come with a flushable liner to place on top of the cloth, so that when they poop, clean up is easy! It also makes it less gross to launder them. The covers are so cute and come in various colors and designs. I've been quite happy with them, and happier for saving money due to not having to purchase disposables often. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment