Friday, September 7, 2012

First Week of School

Well, this week was the first week back to school. Busy trying to get back into the swing of things, and establish a new routine, and better habits for me and my boys. So far so good. The boys needed photographs of their family, and themselves this week, so I got those done. I decided to take advantage of the opportunity and also print out pictures to frame and give to my husband for his office. This has been a long time, on my "to do" list. When I went to visit him at work a month or so ago, I was reminded that I still had yet to do so. You couldn't tell that he was a family man with four kids from the absence of photographs in his office. Now, he's got some framed photos. Yay! I intended to post a picture of the framed pictures, but he got excited and packed them up before I got a chance to photograph them.

I used target online for the first time, to order prints from home, and pick them up the same day at the store. I must say, I really liked the experience. Very easy, and gratifying.  I'm a bit old school, and really enjoy having prints to frame and place in albums, versus viewing them online only. I haven't ordered prints in the last several years, because of the change from film photography to digital. I guess I just needed to jump in and try it. This has motivated me to get a few of my framing and album projects done. We'll see how that goes!

Here's a picture of the first bloom from my white hydrangea plant! I'm so excited. The flowers are still not fully opened. I bought it in a pot last year, and intended to plant it in a huge pot to place on my patio, but well, as all my other good intentions of last year, this one fell to the wayside, so it is still in the original pot. I hope to get that planted this fall. Gotta go and do some laundry!

No comments:

Post a Comment