Tuesday, June 12, 2012

The Beginning

Today, I'm posting my first blog entry. I'm not sure where to start, so I decided to just start. My name is Dianalin and I'm a mother to four beautiful children, my youngest being just 3 months old. Now that she is here (meaning I'm no longer pregnant), I'm on a mission to getting my life in order. If you have children, you know that newborns turn your world upside down, until you find your "new normal." Well, that's what this blog is all about. Finding my new normal, and my journey to it. So, I have accomplished my first goal, which was to finally start a blog! We'll see how it goes. I'm initially striving to get better organized so I can gain more peace of mind and clarity. Right now, I feel like I'm just barely accomplishing what I have to do, and unable to accomplish what I need to do... if that makes any sense. I hope to post entries as my organization goals get accomplished. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. yay! now you can be my blog buddy as well as my yoga buddy!! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete