Tuesday, June 19, 2012

"Organize Now"

Last week was a rough week that left me feeling overwhelmed with two weeks worth of laundry and dishes, along with "everything else." Thanks to my awesome husband and my kids, I received just enough help to give me the boost I needed, so today, I'm feeling a little more caught up. I started keeping my planner updated again, and I knocked a couple of things that were looming over me head, off my "to do" list.
 I bought a little used book from the library called Organize Now  by Jennifer Ford Berry. I don't know if she's a big name in organization, but I do know I like this book. A lot of her ideas are on par with the way I think, so I may draw inspiration from her every now and then, and post about it.
It's late and I'm tired, so soon (hopefully tomorrow) I'll post about my first organization project. Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment