Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Birthday Fun!

My baby girl had her first birthday last week. I can't believe how quickly one year came and went. She is growing, and changing, and becoming more independent each day, making my job a little easier each day. I have enjoyed taking care of her for her 1st year so far, but I'm also looking forward to different days of mothering, not requiring constant hands on attention.

For her celebration, I made cupcakes. I made the buttercream frosting from scratch. Soooo good, and no junky preservatives! I had fun with this. I look forward to having more opportunities to practice and improve on my cake/cupcake decorating skills. This kind of stuff is so fun for me. I love being creative in this way! I purchased the little flower and butterfly candies already made, but in the future, I hope to make my own out of royal icing. One day!



 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. awwww, time flies! Your little girl will be toddling around before you know it!

    ReplyDelete